We’re Looking For Interns!
Job Title – Research Intern x2
Working for – Fast Future Research
Location – Working from home, but ideally based in London
Pays – £8,000 for a fixed six month contract plus expenses
Fast Future is a research and consulting firm that works with clients around the world to help them understand, anticipate and respond to the trends, forces and ideas that could shape the competitive landscape over the next 5-20 years. We draw on a range of proven foresight, strategy and creative processes to conduct a range of high impact strategic futures studies. These are designed to help clients develop deep insight into a changing world and build thought leadership positions in the marketplace. These insights are used to help clients define innovative strategies and practical actions to implement them.
We are looking for two interns to join our small and close-knit team for six months, to work on a variety of projects. We are looking for candidates who have a genuine interest in looking at the future, and who consider themselves something of a generalist, having knowledge of a variety of subjects and are up to date on current affairs and technological advancements.
The position will have the following responsibilities:
- Horizon scanning, research and analysis on a wide array of subjects
- Produce research briefs, reports and presentations
- Conducting and recording a number of research interviews
- Potentially helping to facilitate strategic workshops
- Contributing to social media activity
- Sharing internal administrative responsibilities
- Interest in futures and foresight – although prior experience is not essential
- Awareness of the latest scientific and technological advances and innovations, and international and domestic political and business issues
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Proven research skills
- Able to manage working remotely and independently
- An ability to multitask and keep to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- A high level of computer literacy
- Must be comfortable using the latest social media and online platforms
There is an opportunity for the position to lead to a full-time post.
Closing date for receipt of applications – November 14th